Are you searching for Best 5 Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025? so don’t worry you have come to the right article for it, and I think after reading this article you can know some additional points about these multi-bagger penny stocks.
At the time of research, we analyzed these Multibagger penny stocks technically & fundamentally, these are developing Mutibegger penny stocks and they will give high returns to the investors, which have been explained further.
List Of Best 5 Multibagger Penny Stocks For 2025
Here, we are going to talk about the list of the best 10 multi-bagger penny stocks, which we have included good performer penny stocks that have average future growth like the share price of under Rs.100.
The best average performer stocks/shares are Urja Global Ltd, Facor Alloys Ltd, DSJ Keep Learning Ltd, IDFC First Bank Ltd, Subex Ltd, Triveni Glass Ltd, Swadeshi Politex Ltd, Sonal Adhesives Ltd, Tilaknagar Industries Ltd, and Alok Industries Ltd. That is explained further one by one.
Any type of penny stock shares some investors wants to invest in it or most investors do not, but it is good fact that it can also be high returnable stock for the future in lower investment.
Urja Global Ltd
Now, we are going to talk about the company, fundamental analysis, sales growth, profit growth, services, and future growth which is explained serial-wise.
About Urja Global Ltd
It is an established leading integrated solar power company. Urja Ltd provides total solar solutions and is also known for the supply, design, and distribution of standalone solar products. Its managing director is Mr. Dheeraj Shishodia.
Urja Global Ltd Fundamental Analysis
in this section, we will talk about the URJA Ltd fundamental stats which is very essential to know, as pointed out below.
- Trending Share Price: The company share price is trending at Rs.12.4.
- Market Cap: As of the Date August 25, 2022, the market cap of URJA Ltd is Rs.677.01 Cr.
- Enterprises Value: Its enterprise value is Rs.676.91 Cr.
- No. Of Shares: The total no. of shares URJA Ltd is Rs.55.72 Cr.
- Price To Earnings Ratio: The company’s P/E ratio is Rs.1202.97.
- Debt: URJA Ltd is totally debt free.
- Cash: The company has total cash of Rs.0.41 Cr.
- Sales Growth: URJA has a sales growth of -11.15%.
- Profit Growth: It has a profit growth of 6.44%
- Promoter Holding: It has a promoter holding of 31.97%.
- EV/EBITDA: Its EV/EBITDA is 987.67.
In these fundamental aspects, we can say the company maintained its market cap so effectively, and also its enterprise value, no. of shares are good. It is good matric that URJA Ltd is virtually debt free.
[FACORALL] Facor Alloys Ltd
In this path, I am going to consider about the company, business model, fundamental analysis, strengths, weaknesses, market cap, as well as promoter holdings which are written ahead.
About Facor Alloys Ltd
Facor Alloys Ltd is India’s biggest manufacturer and exporter of Ferro Alloys, that is steel and stainless steel, like Visa Steel Ltd. It has spread manufactured products in various countries like Italy, Netherlands, USA, Turkey, etc. Its Managing Director is Mr. Anurag Saraf.
Facor Alloys Ltd Fundamental Analysis
Here, we mentioned the FACORALL Ltd fundamental analysis such as market cap, market value, price-to-earnings ratio, as well as more points which have attached below.
- Trending Share Price: The FACORALL share price is Rs.8.27.
- Market Cap: The market cap of Facor Alloys Ltd is Rs.160.35 Cr. as of the Date of 26/08/2022.
- Enterprise Value: FACORALL Ltd’s enterprise value is Rs.166.57 Cr.
- No. Of Shares: Its no. of shares is 19.55 Cr.
- Price-To-Earnings-Ratio: The P/E ratio of the company is Rs.8.86.
- Cash: The company has total cash of Rs.0.20 Cr.
- Debt: It has total debt of Rs.6.42 Cr.
- Promoter Holding: The promoter holding of the company is 44.29%.
- Sales Growth: Facor Alloys Ltd has sales growth of -50.70%.
- Profit Growth: Its profit growth of Rs.-95.70%.
- EV/EBITDA: FACORALL Ltd has an EV/EBITDA of 4.97.
If we focus on the given fundamental details like the market cap and promoter holding of this company is well maintained.
DSJ Keep Learning Ltd
Here, we talk about DSJ Keep Learnings Ltd along with fundamental analysis, company essentials, market cap, sales growth, and profit growth that has been described ahead.
About DSJ Keep Learning Ltd
The company shares have listed on NSE. The DSJ Keep Learnings Ltd formerly known as DSJ Communication Ltd engaged in a single section i.e printing & publishing of Newspapers and Magazines. Its whole time director is Mr. Sanjay Padode.
DSJ Keep Leanings Ltd Fundamental Analysis
Hence, we will talk about the company, products, and services, and fundamental analysis, which is mentioned below.
- Trending Share Price: According to the Date 26/08/2022, The DSJ Ltd share price is trending at Rs.7.95.
- Market Cap: Its fairly market cap of Rs.66.16 Cr.
- Enterprise Value: The company’s enterprise value is about Rs.68.33 Cr.
- No. Of Shares: It has the total no. of shares is Rs.8.32 Cr.
- Price-To-Earnings Ratio: The P/E ratio of the company is around 74.86.
- Cash: It has current cash of Rs.0.01 Cr.
- Debt: The total debt of DSJ ltd is Rs.2.17 Cr.
- Promoter Holding: DSJ Keep Learnings Ltd’s promoter holding is 39.99%.
- Sales Growth: It has good sales growth of 40.82%.
- Profit Growth: The total profit growth of the company is Rs.-1,085.47%.
- EV/EBITDA: Its net EV/EBITDA is 50.09.
According to the fundamental analysis, If we try to mark the best point of this company so its promoter holding and sales growth are so good.
IDFC First Bank Ltd
In this path, you will know more about the company, products & services, and fundamental analysis that are given ahead.
About IDFC First Bank Ltd
It is an Indian private bank that is operated by IDFC. It was founded in October 2015 as an integrated banking company. The managing director and chief executive officer of IDFC First Bank Ltd are Mr. V. Vaidyanathan.
The business model of the bank is divided into different segments like corporate wholesale banking, retail, and other banking business.
IDFC First Bank Ltd Fundamental Analysis
Now, we are going to talk about the IDFC First Bank Ltd also know about HDFC Bank Ltd fundamental analysis which is mentioned below.
- Trending Share price: At present 27/08/2022, the IDFC Ltd share price is trending at Rs.50.20.
- Market Cap: The IDFC Ltd market cap is Rs.30,137.26 Cr.
- No. Of Shares: The company has no. of shares Rs.622.03 Cr.
- P/E Ratio: IDFC First Bank Ltd’s P/E ratio is Rs.24.11.
- Promoter Holdings: The company promoter holdings are 36.48%.
- Profit Growth: It has a profit growth of 115.79%.
- Net NPA: Its Net NPA is 1.86.
If we note the company fundamentals, so the IDFC First Bank Ltd market cap and no. of shares are innovative.
Here, again we are going to talk about Subex Ltd as well as its products and services, the fundamental analysis, mentioned ahead.
About Subex Ltd
Subex Ltd is India’s developing enterprise software company as same HCL Tech Ltd, which started in Banglore. It was founded in 1992 on behalf of Subash Memon and Alex Puthenchira as a marketing company.
It is listed on NSE & BSE in India and it is a public type of company. The main business of the company it provides empowering communications services.
Subex Ltd Fundamental Analysis
Let’s talk about Subex Ltd’s fundamental analysis in which we covered market cap, enterprise value, promoter holdings, and more needful points, as mentioned below.
Trending Share price: The trending share price of this share is Rs.36.30.
Market Cap: Subex Ltd has Rs.0 market cap.
Enterprise Value: it has Rs.0 enterprise value.
No. Of Shares: Subex Ltd no. of shares is 56.20 Cr.
P/E Ratio: It has a P/E ratio of Rs.0.
Debt: It is virtually debt free.
Promoter Holdings: The company has no promoter holdings.
Sales Growth: The company’s sales growth is about 0.
Profit Growth: its profit growth is around 0.
It is a type of penny stock so that’s why its financial stats, strengths, and weaknesses are not good.
Ans. There are many shares like Triveni Glass Ltd, Swadeshi Politex Ltd, and Sonal Adhesives Ltd that can be multi-bagger.
Which penny stocks will be best for the future?
Ans. Tilaknagar Industries Ltd, Alok Industries Ltd, and Tiger Logistics Ltd will be best for the future.
In this article, we came to know about the Best 5 Multibagger Penny Stocks for 2025, here also we tried to mention the popular penny stocks/shares like DSJ keep learnings, IDFC Ltd, and Subex Ltd.
If you want to read such type of article, analysis of penny stocks/shares, so please drop the message in the comment box so that I bring a such type of article.
I am a skillful trainer of the share market for the last 7 years. I have better knowledge of technical analysis, fundamental analysis, chart understanding, writing about share market, investing as well as trading which I wanted to spread all over the people.