Are you looking for the future targets of HDFC Bank Ltd for the upcoming years 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2030? If yes then you are in the right place.
HDFC Bank Ltd is one of the leading private banks that has a market cap of Rs.8,29,820.40 Cr. I know you want to invest in it but you don’t know about its fundamental and future targets. Don’t worry after reading this blog you will get your answer.
HDFC Bank is one of the popular private sector banks and its CEO is Sashidhar Jagdishan. It has a good 18.51% of profit growth. A negative thing is it is its promoter holding pattern because just 25.73% of the share is held by promoters.
In this section of the fundamental analysis of HDFC Bank Ltd, I use to analyze some most popular and effective terms of fundamental analysis.
- Market Cap: The market cap of HDFC Bank Ltd is ₹8,29,820.40 Cr.
- P/E Ratio: The price-to-earning ratio of HDFC Bank Ltd is 21.59.
- No of Shares: Total no of shares of HDFC Bank Ltd is 555.79 Cr.
- DEBT: Total debt taken by HDFC Bank Ltd is ₹0 Cr.
- Promotors Holding: Total shares(%) held by promotors is 25.73%.
- Net Interest Earned: HDFC Bank Ltd has consistently increased net interest-earning year by year for the last 5 years and the net earned interest made in the annual report of March 2022 is ₹1,27,753.12 Cr.
- Net Profit: HDFC Bank Ltd has consistently increased net profit year by year for the last 5 years and the net profit made in the annual report of March 2022 is ₹36,961.36 Cr.
- Net ROE Growth: The average ROE growth for the last 5 years is 16.61%.
- Net ROCE Growth: The average ROCE growth for the last 5 years is 14.51%.
- Profit Growth: The average profit growth for the last five years is 18.51%.
- EPS: Earning per share in the annual result of March 2022 is ₹69.41.
After the huge analysis of HDFC Bank Ltd’s fundamentals now I am going to tell about its future prediction. As you read above that its fundamental report is very strong that the possibilities to achieve the target in the upcoming years 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2030 is very high. So read care fully.
Now, we are going to talk about the prediction of HDFC Bank Ltd for 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2030. This prediction is based on my analysis and very high possibilities to get the target.
|Year||Target Of HDFC Bank Ltd|
HDFC Bank Ltd Share Price Target For 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, And 2030: For the current year 2022, we predict the target for our favorite shares that is HDFC Bank Ltd will be around Rs.1,680. It all will happen because of it has a good profit growth.
Now We will predict the target of HDFC Bank Ltd’s share for the next year 2023 will be around Rs.2,350. and then for the financial year 2024, we will predict the possible target that will achieve by HDFC Bank Ltd will be around Rs.3,250. As I told you above HDFC Bank Ltd’s interest-earning is growing consistently year by year.
We can predict the target of HDFC Bank Ltd for the year 2025 will be around Rs.4,300 and at the end of this year, I am sure that HDFC Bank Ltd will sustain its brand name in the banking market and that will also reflect in the increasing share prices so, we set the possible target which they can attain in 2030 is around Rs.13,500.
At last of this article, I only want to say that HDFC Bank Ltd has good fundamentals that can help it to grow exponentially. The possibilities to achieve the target is very huge. If you have any questions in your mind about it please ask in a comment.
I am a share market expert for the last five years. I have expertise in technical analysis, and fundamental analysis of stocks, and assets. On this website, I write content like analysis of shares, predict future targets of shares based on analysis, simplify technical analyses, and intraday trading.