Are you applying for IPO? Do you want to know about the IPO allotment status? Are you searching for how to check IPO allotment status? You are in the right article.
After reading this article you will have the skill of how to check the IPO allotment status. You never need to ask anyone or search again about it.
This article is going to be very practical and I will show you how can I check IPO allotment status when I apply. Let’s start.
List Of Best Website To Check IPO Allotment Status
I know you are new investors who just know the basics of the share market and invest in IPO or the trader who wants to earn from IPO listing gain. But IPO never will be allotted to all people who apply for it.
So, many people want to check whether IPO is allowed for them or not.
IPO is the first step for a company that takes funds from the public. It is about listing on the BSE, and NSE stock exchanges. Many websites tell us about IPO allotment status but BSE India is the main and others are optional.
1. Check IPO Allotment Status From BSE- bseindia.com
This is the main website to check IPO allotment status and I personally use it. There are just a few steps to follow during checking the IPO allotment status by BSE India.
Go to the official website of BSE India by the link given below and follow the steps given below.
|Recent IPO Allotment Status||Check Now(BSE India)|
There are a few steps to check IPO allotment status in 2022-
- Need some information- IPO Name, application number, or PAN number.
- Go to the page of BSE India where we check IPO allotment status, link given above.
- Select issue type as equity.
- Select the issue name of the IPO.
- Fill application number or Pan number.
- Tick I am not a robot or fill the captcha.
- Click on the search button.
Now, you are landing on the page where you see whether your IPO status is allotted or not.
2. Check IPO Allotment Status From Link Intime
If you want another option to check IPO allotment status so linkintime.co.in is helping for this. I am providing the web address and the steps to check.
|Recent IPO Allotment Status||Check Now(Link Intime)|
There are steps to check IPO allotment from Link Intime-
- Need some information- IPO Name, PAN number, Application number, or DP Client ID.
- Go to the page of Link Intime where we check IPO allotment status, link given above.
- There are three sections- PAN, Application Number, and DP Client ID.
- Check Using PAN Number- Go to the PAN section, enter IPO Name and Pan number then press search.
- Check Using Application Number- Go to the Application No section, enter IPO Name and Application number then press search.
- Check Using DP Client ID- Go to the DP Client ID section, enter IPO Name and DP Client ID then press search.
3. Check IPO Allotment Status From kcas.kfintech.com
There is the third and last option to check the IPO allotment status. I will provide you with all links and steps below.
|Recent IPO Allotment Status||Check Now(kcas.kfintech.com)|
There are steps to check IPO allotment Status using kcas.kfintech.com–
- Need some information- IPO Name, PAN number, Application number, or Demat Account Details.
- Go to the page of kcas.kfintech.com where we check IPO allotment status, the link is given above.
- Select the IPO Name.
- There are three sections- Application Number, Demat Account, and PAN.
- Check Using Application Number- Select IPO Name to click on the Application No, enter the application number, fill captcha and press submit.
- Check Using Demat Account- Select IPO Name to click on the Demat Account, select where is your Demat account- NSDL or CDSL, then enter DPID and Client ID, enter captcha and press submit.
- Using all steps above you will get the details about IPO allotment status in 2022.
Q. Who is the best website to check IPO allotment status?
Ans. I think BSE India is one of the best websites for checking IPO allotment status.
Q. Can I check the IPO allotment status using the PAN number?
Ans. Yes, you can check the IPO allotment status using PAN.
I know you did read the article carefully and observed the three methods that you can check IPO allotment status easily. In this, the best one is BSE India because of my personal experience and the government official site.
Additional Suggestion: If you are a beginner in the share market you must learn about technical analysis.
I am trying to solve all possible problems regarding IPO allotment status but still, if you have any questions please ask in a comment.
I am a share market expert for the last five years. I have expertise in technical analysis, and fundamental analysis of stocks, and assets. On this website, I write content like analysis of shares, predict future targets of shares based on analysis, simplify technical analyses, and intraday trading.