Are you trying to consider the Induslnd Bank Ltd share price target for the years 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2030? so it is a good article for you because in this post I have tried to understand it very easily such as following aspects like sales growth of this share, profit growth, total debt, current cash, cash management, business cycle, and more additional points about this share which is covered below.
Now, we are here to tell you about Induslnd Bank, developments, products & services which we have to know before the investment in any share, that are written ahead.
About Induslnd Bank
IndusInd Bank Ltd. was established in the year 1994 and inaugurated by our former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. The bank started its business with 100 crores capital, in which 60 crores were raised by Indian residents and 40 crores were raised by NRIs. According to their founders, the Bank names were derived from Indus Valley Civilisation.
At the end of the year 2020, IndusInd Bank had around 1600 branches and 2500 ATMs which spread across India. Bank also has its offices in London and Dubai. In the Indian States, Mumbai has the largest number of bank branches which followed by New Delhi and Chennai. The founder of this Bank is S.P. Hinduja. The Bank is headquartered in Pune.
Induslnd Bank Basic Fundamental Details
The primary source of earning for any Bank is interest earned on various loans given to Corporates and Individuals. This Bank earned around Rs. 28,999.80 cr. from revenue in the last few years which is outstanding as compared to other banks. The revenue growth of IndusInd Bank is around 18.83% over the last 5 years which is way better than other Privates Bank in India.
The lender of this bank work really efficiently to manage the asset management portfolio. The gross NPA of IndusInd Bank is at around 2.67% and the net NPA is around 0.75% as of the data are given to us at the ticker.finology.in till the last financial year. The non-Interest source of Income of this bank is decreased and as of now, the income is around Rs.6,558.61Cr.
In this section, we try to provide you with our view with the help of analytical or technical terms which consist of Ownership strength, Valuation Of Company, Efficiency of Company, and Present Financials of Company. The data for analyzing these terms we get from the site called ticker.finology.in.
- Ownership Strength: The promoters of this Company have around 16.51% of the total holding of shares of this Bank due to the share price of this Bank may face volatility. The share price of this Bank will move up or down excessively due to this ownership structure of this Bank in the future.
- Valuation of Company: The revenue growth of this bank in the last three years is about 19% which is pretty much outstanding as compared to other Banks in the private sector. The share price of this bank is presently more than what they deserve presently.
- The efficiency of the Company: The efficiency of this Bank is excellent. The gross NPA of IndusInd Bank is at around 0.75% which indicates the Company knows how to use and utilize its assets.
- Financials: The total current Assets of this Bank are not that much as compared to other private Banks. If any of the adverse conditions comes Company might not able to overcome that situation. Bank needs to improve its Capitals for overcoming any of the adverse conditions.
Strength Of Induslnd Bank
In this section here we try to tell about some strengths and positive things about the shares of IndusInd Bank Ltd. We get the data from the site called ticker.finology.in and if find any data mismatch from the official site of IndusInd Bank. Ltd will not be going to be responsible for it:
- Bank offers a large variety of products and services among all the geographical regions of India.
- IndusInd Bank has the backing of the brand called Hinduja Group.
- IndusInd Bank Ltd. gives importance to customer experience and comfort.
- IndusInd Bank Ltd. has a very low net NPA which is around 0.75% which tells us about the efficiency of the Bank.
Here we try to tell you some limitations and weaknesses of the shares of IndusInd Bank which is really essential to know before investing in the shares of this Company and data which we try to give you there is get from Ticker.finology.in and if you find any miss correct information regarding the shares of this Bank will not be responsible for it.
- Presently they are not on the top list of Private Banks in India. Bank lags behind many banks in Capital structure.
- There are few no. branches available across India when we compared with leading banking brands in private or government sector Banks.
- The promoters of this Company have around 16.51% of the total holding of shares of this Bank due to the share price of this Bank may face volatility of shares price.
This is the Induslnd Bank attractive share price target which is more and more probability to achieve in the future time, that is following below the table.
|Year||Target Of Induslnd Bank|
As of the technical analysis chart of the bank is concerned the share price of Indusland Bank takes support at 320 and then takes you to turn from there. Here we can see the Breakout of the downtrend line with a significant volume. Presently, the share price of the Bank taking support on the Gan/Fan 8/1 level. After analyzing all these charts we can predict its short-term trend is still stable and not moving too volatile for now. The long-term trend for the share price of this Bank is positive and in an uptrend.
In this section, we try to predict two possible share price targets for the share of Indusind Bank till the end of next year which is 2022. The first share price target that the share of this Company can able to get in the year 2022 is around Rs.1,269. The second share price target that the shares of this Bank can possibly attain by the end of the year 2022 is about Rs.1,319.
The promoters of this Indusind Bank have around 16.51% of the total shareholding. FLL and DLL have around 70% of the total shareholding pattern. The public sectors have around 13.66% of the total shareholding. In this section, we try to predict two share price targets for the same Bank at the end of the year 2023. The first share price target for the year 2023 for this Bank is around Rs.1,570. the second share price target that the shares of this bank can able to achieve at the end of the year 2023 is around Rs.1,752.
One of the important points to measure Bank performance is Financial Health which is also known as the CASA. The change in CASA is at 41.81% which means it will increase from the previous past years. In this section, we try to predict two share price targets for the share of this bank. The first share price target that which Bank will be able to find is around Rs.1,996. The second share price target for the share at the end of the year 2024 is around Rs.2,153.
The ratio which provides the best insights into a bank’s valuation is the P/B ratio. Presently Induslnd Bank is trading at a P/B of 1.71. The IndusInd Bank has a good market cap of around 83,752.07 which tells us they have good capital in their hand to invest in other projects Present time. The forecast capital ratio of this bank is around 17.38%.
In this section, we try to predict two share price targets for the shares of IndusInd Bank Ltd. at the end of the year 2025. The first share price target that Indusind Bank can able to get in the first six months of the year 2025 is around Rs.2,336. The second share Price Target for the same share till the end of the year 2025 is about Rs.2,579.
The profit growth of this bank is about -35.80% which is pretty much outstanding as compared to other Banks in the private sector. In this section, we try to predict two share price targets for the same of IndusInd Bank till the end of this decade. The first share price target that the shares of this Company can able to get at the end of the year 2030 is around Rs.6,685. The Second share price target that the shares of this Company can able to get by the end of the year 2030 is around Rs.7,562.
In this article, As you know analysis one of India’s Private banks that is IndusInd Bank Share Price Target/Prediction/Forecast 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, And 2030. we were tried to include every aspect in our article that is really essential to know before investing in any specific company stakes.
If you have any questions regarding this article you can ask me in the comment section and share this article with your friends and family members which help them to invest in the right Companies.
I am a skillful trainer of the share market for the last 7 years. I have better knowledge of technical analysis, fundamental analysis, chart understanding, writing about share market, investing as well as trading which I wanted to spread all over the people.